- 3D TRASAR® Technology for Boilers
- 3D TRASAR® Technology for Cooling Water
- 3D TRASAR® Technology for Membranes
- 3D TRASAR® Technology for Crude Overhead Systems
- 3D TRASAR Solid Cooling Water Program
- 3D TRASAR® Technology for Once Through Cooling Systems
- Nalco 360™ Service
- 3D TRASAR Water Saver Technology
3D TRASAR® Technology Saves Water
3D TRASAR technology saves our global customers water, so much water, we built a counter to keep track of the savings.
Our global society is building road maps to sustainable development that conserve the earth's non-renewable resources. One of our most precious resources is water.
What does 3D TRASAR Technology do
Cooling systems, no matter their size or design, come with multiple operational challenges. Scale, corrosion, fouling, and biological growth...all are threats, and all can impact water usage and cost. 3D TRASAR technology for Cooling Water utilizes unique real-time monitoring, patented actives based control technology, proprietary stress resistant chemistry and 24/7 information management capabilities to detect, determine and deliver improved scale, corrosion and microbiological performance in cooling systems.
Therefore, the 3D TRASAR system detects the upsets that precede scaling, corrosion and biofouling and then delivers the appropriate chemical response. The result is a balanced, efficient and safe cooling system. Less maintenance, no over- or under-dosing of chemicals, lower operating costs and maximum asset protection are the key deliverables.
Some of the key deliverables and benefits you can realize through implementing this innovative technology include the following:
- Employs patented detection strategies and leading-edge chemistries, sensors, hardware and software
- Monitors constantly changing system demands
- Identifies potential causes of system variability and abnormal conditions, including corrosion, scale and fouling
- Provides online, real-time, performance-based feedback
- Compares current conditions to the defined optimum
- Takes appropriate corrective response
- Records, reports and communicates instantly
- Provides expert assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Saves water and energy
- Extends asset life
- Maintains production levels
- Reduces maintenance and increases labor efficiency
- Enhances plant safety
- Reduces effluent stream
- Keeps systems healthy and in balance
- Contributes to sustainable development