Our leading position within the petrochemical industry gives Nalco unique qualifications for successfully identifying, diagnosing and treating your process-related problems. Our innovative programs can help you maximize performance at ethylene and butadiene plants globally, and effectively contribute to your bottom line results.
Our first priority is always to understand your needs, goals and objectives. A dedicated Nalco Sales Engineer will work with you on-site, to understand the challenges you are facing, and your desired performance, and will help you develop and implement lasting solutions to meet your needs.
We do not treat problems in isolation; rather, we take a broad view of your systems and challenges, and identify and integrate practical yet well-engineered solutions that work in tandem with your existing operations. In drawing up a tailor-made plan of action, we typically concentrate on three key areas:
- Mechanical – We will survey the key equipment conditions and design specifications to understand the system capabilities.
- Operational – We will examine the system configuration, the design and the current operating conditions in order to understand its efficiency and identify the primary areas for improvement.
- Chemical – We will review the process stream properties, and then collect samples for analysis to help understand the system performance and develop solution proposals.
As we work toward achieving your goals, we will monitor progress to keep your operations on track. We will act as your partner, ensuring you achieve your targets and effectively:
- Boost profitability
- Improve reliability
- Enhance energy efficiency
- Meet and comply with all environmental, health and safety standards