Fiber CementWhether you are producing Siding, Trim, Backerboard or any new innovation in Fiber Cement, Nalco’s experienced professionals are here to help you, and we understand the most pressing issues you face on a daily basis. Our commitment to improving your use of water, reducing energy consumption, and improving your overall process operations will help lead you to enhanced asset life, reduced total operating costs, and improved production quality and output.
We are committed to forming a close business partnership with our Fiber Cement customers, and this partnership allows us to provide you with unique, comprehensive solutions customized to your specific needs to solve your problems. Some of the areas we can assist you with include:
- Best Practices – combined global collective experience in research, consulting, sales, and marketing to ensure your water and processes are operating at world class levels.
- Improving process drainage, which leads to increased production speed, improved product curing, and reduced energy consumption.
- Improving process retention, which leads to improved product quality, increased production speed, and reduced material waste.
- Improving product trimming/cutting through process cutting aids, which results in reduced product waste, improved product quality, and increased production speed.
- Improving your raw water and wastewater management, which results in better quality supply or effluent water, potentially allowing for more efficient water reuse or recycle.
- Improving boiler system operations, which results in reduced energy and water consumption while improving asset life and your total cost of operation.