Nalco understands that your industries are among the world’s most innovative, and that the precision required in your manufacturing processes, as well as the facilities’ environmental controls, are some of the most rigorous you will find. Through working with Nalco, we can help you improve the overall efficiency in these processes, and improve your total cost of operation.
We are also aware that many of these processes have critical cooling and high purity water and air requirements that enable them to make advanced products for which the industry is known. At the same time, Nalco understands that minimizing energy and water costs and ensuring reliability are key targets for facilities support. We have a proven track record in helping fabs reduce water consumption, assuring low-risk water re-use, and maximizing uptime.
We continue to improve and enhance our offerings, enabling you to remain competitive in your business, with documented, sustainable results. We have decades of experience in uncovering and capitalizing on savings opportunities in your operations, such as:
- Advanced proprietary technology that provides real time monitoring and control of reverse osmosis scale inhibitor control in fab UPW systems – reducing water use, decreasing cleaning frequency and extending membrane life.
- An end-to-end approach to Process Critical Closed Loop (PCCL)and Process Cooling Water (PCW)systems. This approach involves going back to OEM (tool manufacturers) to ensure that water related issues are minimized upfront to achieve the maximum MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) possible.
- Utilizing state of the art automation on cooling tower systems that enables fabs to achieve world class water re –use rates with minimum risk, and excellent performance. This technology measures key system parameters, detects upsets, determines appropriate corrective action and keeps appropriate personnel informed in real-time. New process metrologies for controlling surfactants in the photolithography, as well as wet etch processes to reduce plant waste.
- A unique turnkey approach to HVAC coil maintenance that increases system efficiency and provides documented results based on actual system performance to reduce energy consumption and support your sustainability goals.
- An award-winning returnable container solution that has become the industry standard for totally “hands off” chemical handling. This includes durable containers designed to provide extra protection in busy production facilities. It eliminates drum handling and disposal, and improves safety by minimizing your personnel’s potential for chemical exposure.
Please contact Nalco today to discuss your company's needs with a professional that understands the needs of the microelectronics manufacturing industry.