Nalco provides Essential Expertise for Water, Energy and Air in the global Beverage and Brewing Industry. Our team of experts understands the unique needs of your business. We provide solutions to help reduce your environmental footprint, optimize your profit by achieving the most effective total cost of operation, and protect your capital and human resources.
Nalco is a global leader in the brewing industry. Nalco offers innovative solutions and programs to over 200 brewing customers, large and small, around the world. We are uniquely positioned to offer global consistency resulting from our business in over 130 countries along with local support from the 10,500 global employees.
We bring our global experience of more than 8,000 Nalco field professionals, a world-class Research and Development group, and a wide range of products and Advanced Services. Some of our Advanced Service capabilities include Analytical Services, Automation & Remote Monitoring, and Consulting Services of which Integrated Water Management focuses on water recovery, re-use and recycle. Please click on the “Services” tab to the right of your screen to discover Nalco’s complete line of service offerings.
Nalco invests heavily in research and development. We continue to lead the way with new, innovative technologies in the Brewing and Beverage Industry including Nalco patented programs such as:
- 3D TRASAR® automation for Cooling Water systems
- 3D TRASAR automation for Boiler Water control
- 3D TRASAR automation for Reverse Osmosis systems
- Patented, efficient and safe Chlorine Dioxide generation and application
- White Rust Inhibitor program
- Nalco 360™ program (24/7 monitoring of your system’s KPI)
- Yeast Activity Monitor® (YAM)
- Advanced Condensate Treatment (ACT)
- STABREX® (Stabilized Bromine chemistry)
- COIL-FLO® (Cooling Coil Cleaning technology)
Contact us to learn more about what we can do for you at FoodandBeverage@nalco.com