The Application Process
Search for Nalco jobs:
When you find a job you are qualified for, follow the online application instructions to submit your application. The rest of the application process is as follows:
- Acknowledgement e-mail — You will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt of your application within 24 hours.
- Resume review — Nalco's recruitment team will review applications to determine which applicants meet the job qualifications.
- Recruiter contact — If you meet the initial requirements of the open position, a Nalco recruiter will call you. He or she may ask you a few pre-interview questions. If they believe you are a strong candidate for the position, they will schedule an in-person interview.
- Candidate interview — Exceptional candidates will have in-person interviews with one or several Nalco managers. Use this sheet to help prepare for your interview.
- Employment offer — If you are the most qualified candidate for the position, Nalco will extend an offer of employment to you.
- Start date — Upon acceptance of the employment offer, you will schedule a start date to begin your career at Nalco.